Linux Alpha - Noname
Also known as UDB (Universal Desktop Box), Multia, AXPpci33.
The UDB is a combined machine in one box with sound and SVGA (TGA) on board
(picture, one free ISA or PCI slot.
The AXPpci33 board (picture) has the same
architecture but uses another board with 3 PCI and 5 ISA slots, one slot
shared ISA/PCI. The board can be upgraded to up to 1MB 2nd level cache.
- Alpha 21066 CPU @ 166MHz or 21066A @ 233MHz
- 0, 256kB or 1MB external 2nd level cache
- four PS/2 memory module sockets, need true parity for ECC
- on board NCR810 SCSI controller
- on board IDE controller for one channel
- on board floppy controller
- two on board serial ports
- one on board parallel port
- normal baby sized AT board
- the AXPpci33 comes with either DIN keyboard connector or PS/2 keyboard
and mouse connectors
- the UDB always has PS/2 connectors for mouse and keyboard